[OZAPRS] APRS servers

Geoff - VK2XJG vk2xjg at iinet.net.au
Wed Feb 2 21:42:33 EST 2005

Folks,

It looks like something went a bit strange with first.aprs.net.au....  It
was
still accepting connections on the data ports, and feeding SOME data
successfully, however the status page was not responding.  It was working
enough so that existing connections were not dumped, so they didn't change
over to second.aprs.net.au.

I restarted the server process on first just now, and it appears to have
resolved the issue.  This has also allowed me to slip in a version upgrade
from 3.9b05 to 3.9b07 as well.

Geoff  VK2XJG