[OZAPRS] GPS problems - a different tack?

Chris Hill chris.hill at crhtelnet.com.au
Tue Aug 9 03:02:00 EST 2005

Hi Gavin,

How convinced are you that your PC terminal program has reliably set the
baud rate to 4800bps, to match the 4800bps out of the Uniden GPS301?

What happens if you cross-connect two PC serial ports, each set to 4800
and
running (eg) hyperterminal...  can you chat keyboard to keyboard OK?

Regards,

Chris vk6kch