[OZAPRS] OZ APRS and Satellite data store

Andrew Rich vk4tec at tech-software.net
Sun Aug 7 13:56:32 EST 2005

Richard,

I have returned from the computer markets.

I have purchased a P3-500 MHz. 128 Mb Memory CD-ROM FLOPPY 10Gb HDD

It is currently building with LINUX Fedore Core 4.

I have also added and 80 Gb IDE drive for APRS data storage.

I intend to build some pages for Satellite Data Store to start with.

Then move on to build a VK findu.com style database.

I am not promising anything, but want to start dabbling with some online
data.

Cheers 73's

Andy VK4TEC