[OZAPRS] APRS info for travellers.

Ron Graham rongraham at magnet.aust.com
Tue Apr 19 15:10:55 EST 2005

Hi All,
          Have been tied up with getting organized for some full time
travel on the road.
Just updated the "APRS for travellers file."
I am aware of most of this material being published on the web, but mainly

on a state by state basis. My idea was to combine it into one file that a
traveller could access on the road, or print out before leaving home.
In many respects the file is longer than I had envisaged. I may eventually

edit it further.

I have uploaded the file to one of my websites .. look under
http://users.mackay.net.au/~ron/aprs.htm

I will update it as I become aware of significent changes .. also, updates

are welcome.

Regards, Ron, VK4BRG.