[OZAPRS] 1:250K Mosaic

ANDREW MCDADE amcdade at iprimus.com.au
Tue Apr 12 14:56:43 EST 2005

I run oziexplorer , uiview , and oziaprs all at the same time. oziaprs
sucks
out the station info etc etc from uiview and feeds it into oziexplorer. It
does work really quite well. Unfotunatley Darryl isnt supporting oziaprs
anymore, only Netaprs ( I think )  .. He's probably got more interesting
things to keep him occupied these days ;-)

73 .. Andrew .. VK5EX