[OZAPRS] APRS SSID's please use recommend one listed below.

Bob Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Sun Sep 19 23:28:20 EST 2004

> Oh yeah, I am running a mobile THD-7AG
> Do I use -9 or -7 ?
> There seems to me a need to re-visit SSID's

Not really, the list being presented -is- the revisited list.
You use -9 if mobile, -7 if you want to indicate a D7...
-9 if you dont.  These are only suggestions.  There is no
rule that fits all 20,000 applications.

Reducing map clutter is why APRSdos has the JUST command so
one can display Just mobiles, Just WX, Just DIGIS, Just objects,
Just vessles, Just Active, Just HF, Just VHF, Just S where S can
be any symbol.... by hitting just two keys.. JX...  not much,
but it helps...

OZAPRS

de WB4APR at amsat.org, Bob

MIM/Mic-E/Mic-Lite  http://ssdl.stanford.edu/mims/