[OZAPRS] Igate Setup, new user

G T & C A Beagley beagley at xtra.co.nz
Mon Sep 13 20:25:29 EST 2004

When you query or ping are you setting your port to I for Internet. Took
me a while to figure this out when I started. Wondered why the Tx was
transmitting and I wasn't getting replies. The port was set to 1.

I'm currently using an AEA DSP2232 with one port on VHF and the other on
HF. Works well.

Best of luck.

Graham

ZL1GTB

Gordon Taylor wrote:
>  Hello all,
>
> 		I am pretty new to APRS but have managed to set up an
IGATE
> at my QTH in Buderim SE QLD.  I can sometimes hear VK4GME-3 but am
unable to
> access it so I don't believe there will be any issues with overlap etc.
The