[OZAPRS] Hobart APRS on 80m

Ken , VK7KRJ ken_vk7krj at southcom.com.au
Tue Sep 28 22:44:56 EST 2004

Just a short note to say that Scott, vk7hse is running a temporary aprs
station on 3.623MHz (approx.), usb. He would appreciate any signal reports

over the next week or two. He is beaconing most signals that appear on
145.175MHz in the Hobart area, so it will give you an idea of the activity

here in southern vk7.
There are currently 6 digi's (problems with lots of hills!), 5 mobiles and

a pedestrian mobile station operating, two running tinytrack3's and the
others using home-brew units with DK7IN firmware.
If I get time in the next few days I will put the board layout etc. on to
my web page, along with the code for the gps clock I made- including the
pic basic source for it.

Cheers, Ken, vk7krj.