[OZAPRS] Going bush ...

Terry Neumann tfn at rbe.net.au
Fri Sep 3 09:40:01 EST 2004

The little packet of parts which Darryl sent a few weeks ago has
materialized into a  TT3, apparently functioning OK on HF.

I will be going north to the Flinders ranges over the next four days,
and it will hopefully be operating  for some of the time.

As usual I will have no idea how well it works until I get home.    I
will be listening  in on 10.147.6 at times however, and also checking
for my NZ sked most mornings on 14.303 at 10pm SA time.

My CDMA mobile phone is (0427) 85 9361 and GSM is (0428) 85 9361.   Both
will probably be useless for much of the time unless the big T has put a
cell on St Mary's Peak (giggle).

Regards,
Terry