[OZAPRS] HF APRS at VK2XCI

Tony Hunt wavetel at iname.com
Fri Oct 29 19:13:52 EST 2004

Norm .. I also notice that I cant see your posit on Findu at all for 10
days
now it says .. I can not recall seeing you on the heard list on HF either
..

I certainly copy alot of frames from 2KCM-15 on there so the band has been
working .. I am not sure exactly where you are but from what I can deduce
your between Ivanhoe and Parkes about 730km from Adelaide .. Its close but
not too close it seems .. We copy 3MY-4 alot here and thats closer ..
3WRM-4
is just down the road from you at Mildura but thats too close for us on
30m
and we rarely hear it ..

You should copy 4DMI 4BBS and 4CLM pretty well though .. Its an odd band
of
late as I have not heard too many distant stations like W1UP much at all
..

73 Tony Hunt Vk5AH