[OZAPRS] 2 metre APRS coverage.

Tony Hunt wavetel at iname.com
Tue Oct 26 08:18:42 EST 2004

Ron.. I am sick of this .. Ive replied to you before at least twice off
this
list.. Your either a lousy reader (which is similar to being a lousy
listener when using this medium) or you dont have a web brouser or you
just
could not be bothered actually looking at this web page and digesting it
http://vk5.aprs.net.au/

You want to know what digis are available in Adelaide. I actually spelt it
out in the last message I sent you.. I also constantly refer to the vk5
aprs
web page which contains detailed info on all this as well.. If things
change
I will update this page.. It really begs the question why we bother having
state by state web pages for the APRS network hanging off the national
page
at
http://www.aprs.net.au/ .. On this page there is a map of VK and each
state
is actually a link to a URL for that state.. So now when we change or add
something then we have to update not just the local web page but inform
you
as well.. Its nuts..

If you sense I am frustrated then your catching on..

For the benifit of those who cannot be bothered reading the web page
http://vk5.aprs.net.au/

The available digis in Adelaide are VK5RSC-1 VK5RNE-1 VK5RMB-1 VK5BRC-7
along with the Igate thanks to VK5UJ
Now after saying all that it does not really give you much info at all
just
a bunch of callsigns.. This info has been up on the web for at least 18
months and kept up to date pretty much.. If you want the real PICTURE then
goto http://vk5.aprs.net.au/

Just in case you missed that I can repeat it again a couple of times
http://vk5.aprs.net.au/
or try
http://vk5.aprs.net.au/
or even