[OZAPRS] 80m on Thursday night

Scott Evans vk7hse at southcom.com.au
Mon Oct 4 20:47:48 EST 2004

Hi to all on the list

Sorry I haven’t been on the net for a few days so I’ve e missed all
correspondence!

To clarify what the mark & space frequencies are

As I’m using a PK-232MBX the tones are 2110/2310Hz

My dial freq is 3.622.490 USB

This puts the “Mark” freq on 3.624.600 USB & the “Space” freq on 3.624.800
USB

My testing on LSB is for a dial frequency of 3.626.910 LSB which puts the
mark & space onto the same frequencies as mentioned above but inverted!

So by being on LSB am I out of my band limit ??? I hope not!!! Cause that
is what I’ve been using for the last couple of days!

73 de VK7HSE Scott Evans