[OZAPRS] 80m on thursday night

G T & C A Beagley beagley at xtra.co.nz
Mon Oct 4 19:06:44 EST 2004

OK. I have no problem with that.

BUT If Scott VK7HSE is using the same tones then why does he think he
will be out of band? I can't see any problem with him using LSB and it
will get him away from the interference problem! The point I raised has
nothing to do with what tones I am using but was to do with Scott's
statement that he can't use LSB. Of course he can.
You still haven't said what 2 frequencies are being used in VK7 and that
is the main info required. As long as the highest freq is at least 150hz
(according to your info) inside there should be no problem.

Graham

ZL1GTB