[OZAPRS] CHANGES?

Richard Hoskin vk3jfk at amsat.org
Sun Nov 28 22:45:46 EST 2004

Hi Daryl,

I and many others have been watching your flights with interest. It's been
great to see you up in the air.

A few things have happened over the past few weeks in your part of VK3.

The digi VK3RGI-1 has been installed back on site and is under test.
VK3REB-1 (a new digi) has been installed at Mt Nowa Nowa.
VK3HAP-1 the Gippsland IGate has lost internet connection several times,
the
station owner has been away on a few trips so has not be there to reset
it.

In regards to your weather station via the internet. Are you aware that
the
ports on the aprs.net.au servers have changed?

You need to change your entires in UI-View to first.aprs.net.au:14579 and
second.aprs.net.au:14579

See http://www.aprs.net.au/ports.html for details.

Cheers
Richard