[OZAPRS] CHANGES?

Daryl Hooke hooked at netspace.net.au
Sun Nov 28 09:12:31 EST 2004

G'day Group,

A couple of things I have noticed over the last couple of weeks.

1.  I run a basic APRS system (VHF144.9Mhz/TinyTrak3) in my aircraft and
it
was working really         well around Gippsland. Over the last few weeks
my
data has not been posted on the APRS system. VK3AWA-9

2.  I also noticed yesterday that my WXdata posted via the internet to
APRSWXNET server is not appearing on the local network.

Has there been any changes to the system "locally" that would effect my
APRS
operation?

CHEERS

Daryl Hooke VK3AWA