[OZAPRS] Bad signal on 30m

Tony Hunt wavetel at bigpond.com
Sun Nov 28 22:12:41 EST 2004

Terry. For what its worth I allways go for RF chokes .. You loose nothing
in the PTT or audio worth talking about .. Ive seen odd situations where
radios seem to need very low resistance to ground to make the PTT work ..
I generally go for 1mH which gives considerably more reactance on HF than
a 1k resistor gives resistance ..

Maybee theres another overkiller in the state as well as you!
Tony Hunt ..