[OZAPRS] ZL 30m Gates

G T & C A Beagley beagley at xtra.co.nz
Wed Nov 17 06:36:03 EST 2004

Maybe because most of them are/may be recieve only!

Maybe I should turn mine on again. I turned it off due to lack of
signals (and interest). Will have to do some rearranging of radios,
aerials, modems and PCs first though, and the 6m DX season is nearly
upon us which will tie up one of my two HF radios.

Graham

ZL1GTB

Tony Hunt wrote:
> This might seem like a silly question but why dont we see any ZL
stations on
> the 30m heard lists here in VK ?? The ZL Gates are there.. We can tell
> because they see us and report us onto the Internet feed but none of the
VK
> Gates I can check seem to have heard them acually on air on 30m. Thats
VK5