[OZAPRS] Cleanup of ports on VKAPRS-IS

Gavin Rogers grogers at vk6hgr.echidna.id.au
Mon Nov 15 01:04:53 EST 2004

At 07:19 AM 14/11/2004, you wrote:
>Folks,
>
>As part of a rationalisation of resources on the two national APRS-IS
servers
>(first.aprs.net.au and second.aprs.net.au) a handful of ports will be
>DISCONTINUED from the end of this week.

Hi All.

I have my igate listening on ports 1314 for global messages and 14579 for
VK/ZL posits. Because of these changes I'd like to combine it all into a
custom filter to port 14580 on the aprs.net.au servers.

Problem is, I can't figure out how to get aprsd to send login
messages/filter commands to an upstream server and the docs aren't much
help. Any ideas?

73
Gavin.

---
       Gavin Rogers                     |  Amateur radio station VK6HGR
     http://www.livingwaters.com/good   |     http://vk6hgr.ampr.org/
     ICQ: 17230395  MSN: VK6HGR  Skype/Email: grogers at vk6hgr.echidna.id.au