[OZAPRS] ozaprs mailing list

Tony Farrow tony at ics.mq.edu.au
Mon Nov 8 17:14:11 EST 2004

Hi Laurie,

Just to let you know that this list is in no way connected to the
distribution of the UIView program. Due to the unfortunate recent death of
that excellent program's author I am not at all surprised that there are
delays in getting new program registrations approved. It will be a while
before the new arrangements get widely known. So that may be why only one
person replied to your request.

If you can suggest how we could "renew our practices" to help here please
let us know. Always glad to hear from new members. Incidentally this list
is
for the free exchange of info amongst all interested bods, and is open to
all such to join.

Note that some delays have recently occurred to list messages recently due
to lightning damage to our network (Sydney is very prone to that at this
time of year!)

Regards,

Tony vk2tjf