[OZAPRS] 40m gateway

Norm McMillan njmcmillan at bigpond.com
Sun Nov 7 08:54:20 EST 2004

G'day all,

Seems the reflector is serviceable once more? Thanks to the
Sysop/Manager for the time and effort required to maintain this most
valuable  facility!

I'll shut down the 40m gateway this afternoon and put some time and
effort into getting a VHF digi/gateway running. The existing transceiver
is totally unsuitable and funds/time are not available for a replacement
at this stage :(

Many, many thanks to all the people who persisted with me. Maybe HF in
the New Year, meanwhile, watch this space.

Later...
--
Norm, VK2XCI,
Voice of The Edge of The Outback.