[OZAPRS] VK1 Igate offline

Rendrag rendrag at rendrag.net
Sun Nov 7 12:19:43 EST 2004

Howdy Folks,

The Igate machine is back up and running - seems the heatsink/fan fell off
the cpu at around 2am.. Funilly enough, it was hot enough to hit the 63
degree overheat alarm, but not hot enough to hit the 70 degree
auto-shutdown..  Thankfully the old K6-2 is nice and hardy, so even after
9
hours at 60-something degrees, I've shoved a new heatsink+fan on there,
and
it's running fine!

Cheers,

Damien