[OZAPRS] VK3 HF Gate & IGate testing

Richard Hoskin vk3jfk at amsat.org
Tue Nov 2 20:55:51 EST 2004

Hi Norm,

To register UI-View send an email with all your details, address, call
etc.
to uiview at aprs.net.au and Darryl or myself will process your request.

A voluntary donation of $20 to your local cancer foundation was requested
by
Roger for all new registration be for he passed away.

Be very careful on what you send to HF and also limit your beacons to 10
minutes or so for your mobile.

The frequency used for all HF traffic is as per
http://www.aprs.net.au/hf_aprs_information.htm

Cheers
Richard
VK3JFK