[OZAPRS] VK3 HF Gate & IGate testing

Norm McMillan njmcmillan at bigpond.com
Tue Nov 2 19:51:36 EST 2004

G'day Richard. I do see you regularly and many thanks. Also to all the
others who've QSY'd to 40m. I think the proof of concept is all but
"proofed"

I'm searchiong for a better HF rig at the moment, which will allow
unattended operation on 30m. The poor old FT-107M needs tweaking about
every hour or so to keep it on frequency.

The next step is to get 2m digi up and running. I'll then gate selected
mobiles (me :) ) to HF. Following that an I-gate. That will give HF and
VHF coverage of a wide area of central NSW.

Speaking of IGate, with Roger Barkers sad passing, how do I go about
registering UI-view?

--
Norm, VK2XCI,
Voice of The Edge of The Outback.