[OZAPRS] APRS info for travellers.

Mitch rodney at melecom.com.au
Sun Nov 7 11:32:25 EST 2004

G'Day Ron,

Good on you!  Looked at ya website a while ago and keep it up!

You'll need to add ".htm" to the address you've published.

ie: http://users.mackay.net.au/~ron/aprs.htm

Ypu could have got away with "http://users.mackay.net.au/~ron/aprs" if an
"index.htm" file resided in the APRS directory...    :)

73s de Rod, VK5KFB

> Hi all,
>           Being one who travels a bit, I (and others I have spoken to)
> find
> it difficult to obtain needed information regarding APRS activities in
> other than their home area. I have become aware of most of this material
>  being published on the web, but mainly on a state by state basis. My
> idea  was to combine it into one file that a traveller could access on
> the road,  or print out before leaving home.
> In many respects the file is longer than I had envisaged. I may
> eventually  edit it further.
>            I have uploaded the file to one of my
> websites   http://users.mackay.net.au/~ron/aprs
> I will update it as I become aware of significent changes .. also,
> updates  are welcome.
>
> Regards, Ron, VK4BRG.

----------------------------------
Rodney Mitchell