[OZAPRS] EPROM

michael mcdonald vk3zqv at hotmail.com
Mon May 31 23:56:24 EST 2004

Richard your Eprom arrived in the mail tonight ok.

I have, after changing the RX and exciter boards got the 814 going and it
has been sitting here receiving for about a week.

I just need to setup the TX deviation and it will be ready to go into
service, as an interesting aside I have been looking at the local signals
entering the modem and most are quite distorted from over deviation.

After the digi goes back into service I will try and see if I can help
those locals with distorted signals to adjust them properly and that may
improve there range.

I have been using a 6DB vertical I had and it seems to work ok on 144.9,
if the swr is ok I may use it at the site. In the mean time I will run the
system from here for a while to make sure all is ok before putting back on
site.

I will let you know before hand.

regards Michael McDonald VK3ZQV.

  _____