[OZAPRS] Tiny Trak problem

Andrew McDade amcdade at senet.com.au
Mon May 31 19:41:24 EST 2004

Gday Robert,

Your using the same setup as me. other than the AH4. How are you
connecting into the radio. ie. either the data connector or the RJ mic
connector ? ..

Also try a ground strap from the earthing bolt on the 706 case to a close
and good earth connection on the vehicle. I have my 706 mounted under the
front passenger seat and have about a 20cm earth strap from the radio to
one of the bolts holding the seat down!!.

Regards .. Andrew