[OZAPRS] SPAM: Who is operating on HF MOBILE? 40 Gateway?

Brian Beamish bbeamish at bigpond.net.au
Sun May 30 15:32:53 EST 2004

Hi

Was just wondering who is actually operating on HF MOBILE I have spotted
VK4DMI. VK4AGS, VK5EX and myself mobile and hear some weaker signals there
but being weak I cannot decode them and wonder who else actually operates
mobile on 30m regularly?

One can connect to the net but picking out the HF mobile stations from
amongst all the other VHF callsigns is not an easy job.

I see that some would like a 40m gateway would be great to see but with
the high noise level around the area of my QTH S7-S9 virtually all day a
40m gateway here would be impossible.

Maybe there are others who would consider operating a 40m gateway if so
please put up your hand.

B C N U
Brian VK4BBS