[OZAPRS] VK3MY-4 Digipeating/Suggestion

Brian Beamish bbeamish at bigpond.net.au
Thu May 27 07:11:00 EST 2004

Hi Ross

In a rush to get to work.

Can I make a suggestion that at some suitable time when the band is open
between us that you watch whilst either Des VK4DMI-4 or I beacon and then
consider for a few minutes turning your transceiver off for a few minutes
whilst we beacon, this will prove once and for all if it is Vk3MY-4 that
is unintentionally digipeating back to HF.

Why I suggest VK4DMI is that I am away from home 5-6 days a week from
7.30am to either 5 to 7pm where Des is at home more often than I am when
the band is open.

When home I am quite prepared to phone you whilst such a  test is taking
place.

Rushing to work.

B C N U
Brian VK4BBS

PS: I am sure that I am hearing my mobile beacon digipeating at times as
well watch for me to and from work, my next day home is next Tuesday.