[OZAPRS] VK3WRM-1 UIDigi.

Richard Hoskin vk3jfk at amsat.org
Wed May 26 07:56:56 EST 2004

Hi Ron,

VK3WRM-1 is being heard this morning here via VK3RMK-1. Last posit was at
07:38 EST.

To make it easier to track propagation of VK3WRM-1's signal can you change
the Digi's Beacon path from WIDE3-3 to TRACE3-3.

Findu is always good to see recent propagation history.
See http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/raw.cgi?call=vk3wrm-1&time=1

TRACE3-3 is used as the default path for Digipeater Beacons in VK3 to
monitor network connectivity.

Cheers
Richard
VK3JFK