[OZAPRS] Someone is digipeating on HF?

Andrew McDade amcdade at senet.com.au
Tue May 25 21:09:39 EST 2004

Gday Tony and others,

There are other stations ( at least one other, other than Tony ) that are
GATE'ing posits from HF back to HF as well. I suggest that everyone
running on HF whether they be a GATE or not , check their Digipeter
settings. Specifically when running UIVEW. Take careful note of, and get a
complete understanding of the digipeter settings such as "Enable digi",
"Alias(es)" and probably most importantly "Digi routes".

regards .. Andrew .. VK5EX