[OZAPRS] Hf path in CQ

Andrew McDade amcdade at senet.com.au
Mon May 24 08:37:16 EST 2004

Hi all,

All noted re. using the path of wide in this instance. Further to this how
many hops are there from VK3MY and VK4DMI to the neasrest igate. Can we
get
away with GATE,WIDE on all instances then?. Or as Im currently doing on
30m
, using GATE,WIDE2-2. Which can be seen as limiting in Rons case.

73 .. Andrew