[OZAPRS] VK5 Igate and VKMAIL server down

Tony Hunt wavetel at iname.com
Thu May 20 01:12:45 EST 2004

Hi Rob.. I am using UIVIEW32 with AGW and a sound card so far.. I dont
expect I will graduate any further than that on HF.. Its just that Ive got
sound card interface allready for HF SSTV and PSK31 etc and it should be
go-able .. Its nearly there anyways..

Andrew (5EX) is looking at doing the same sort of setup with UIVIEW32 and
AGW and the sound card on 30m.. He allready has a TinyTrak v3 going on
there..

Ive got the GPS plugged into the com port for Uiview and using (or trying)
the LPT port for the PTT.. Its a different kettle of fish from the usual
COM
port PTT with SSTV and programes like JVCOM and MIXw etc.. Will get it
sussed..

Have a look at the 16 bit version of UIview.. It works without paying
money.. It can also do GPS input for mobile work from memory.. The current
version is 2.39 and it would still in theory run on win 3.11 .. You can
get
it from this URL
http://www.ui-view.com/

73 and have fun.. see you on HF maybee..