[OZAPRS] HF Beacon times

Ron and Val Smith rsmitj at tpgi.com.au
Thu May 20 05:53:02 EST 2004

Hi Tony,
It is reasonable to adjust your times while experimenting to suit the
traffic conditions.  HF is not reliable depending on the path and time of
day etc, so you need to think about lost beacons.
There is such little traffic around so you could try different rates.
As, and if, the traffic increases you can adjust your rate out of
consideration of others.
Cheers
Ron
vk4ags