[OZAPRS] GT Oncore Modules

Ron and Val Smith rsmitj at tpgi.com.au
Sun May 16 06:10:36 EST 2004

Thank-you, Brenton.
As you might have seen with a later email I downloaded the Winoncore
software and I can now advise it worked fine. The gps unit is the 8
satellite one.
I had a problem which delayed things. Isn't Murphy's Law corollary 1
something about Murphy being an optimist? One of the antennae was faulty
and
not receiving which put me off the track for a while. It shows a short,
2.1
ohms at the cable end.  Changing to another antenna sorted things and the
software ran with all the functions, and the GPS unit is going. It was
able
to send data to my thd7 using a single inversion of data.
Now to put things in a box etc.
Cheers
Ron