[OZAPRS] VK email server

Tony Hunt wavetel at iname.com
Wed May 12 19:38:39 EST 2004

Any idea who it was.. 2 Possibilities with clients.. AGW Tracker and UISS
..
Both of these are new.. I am beta testing on both of these clients.. I
have
also adviced the software authors that this needs to be changed to upper
case only..

Would be good to know if its another client.. What was his callsign ?? I
may
know him as another beta tester..