[OZAPRS] 30m the weekend

Noel Rowe noel-r at clear.net.nz
Mon May 10 09:57:41 EST 2004

Ron,

>I drove Calliope (near Gladstone) to Brisbane last Friday during the
>afternoon and returned Sunday in the early evening using 30m APRS.

I saw you mobile (as VK4AGS-8) in the area given..  Quite a few of your
30m beacons were successfully decoded here in ZL.  If they had a suitable
unproto path (I didnt record that) then my system would have sent them off
by VHF to the i-gate run by ZL1AMW in Hamilton.

To make sure I spot you when you are mobile, I have added the callsign to
my auto track list.  This also has VK4BBS-11 in it.

Noel, ZL3GR.