[OZAPRS] Bargain Motorola GPS and Antenna $100

petermac petermac at alphalink.com.au
Mon May 3 18:45:46 EST 2004

Oh, just received it.

----- Original Message -----
From: Brenton  <mailto:brenton at posnav.com.au> Meadows Motorola GPS
To: ozaprs at marconi.ics.mq.edu.au
Sent: Monday, May 03, 2004 10:43 AM
Subject: [OZAPRS] Bargain Motorola GPS and Antenna $100

Location:

COMMERCIAL ONLY - Business Advertising

Ad Number:

18519

Date Posted:

03/05/2004

Contact:

Position & Navigation Systems
19 Tennyson St
Medindie, SA 5081
Australia

Telephone:

E-Mail:

brenton at posnav.com.au

Web Site:

Description
Massive price drop, Motorola 8 channel GT Oncore Version 2.01/2.2 with
brand new 26db gain Micropulse/Andrews filtered GPS antenna(BNC Connector)

Customer says move them on, he has moved to the new Motorola
M12(12)channel GPS and is clearing his old stocks. These units are in
superb condition and are only available while stocks last.

The Motorola GT Oncore is currently used in the majority of Taxi companies
around Australia and has been a consistent performer in all automotive
applications. The Micropulse Antenna is a true filtered 26db gain anenna
at 1.5ghz and has fantastic rejection to multipath due to its very
specific filtering.

Now the price, never to be repeated, for the GPS unit and the antenna,
$100, yep $100 unbelievable. Normally the antenna would sell for more than
this, pls understand, I can only do this while stocks last, I have limited
numbers at this bargain price, pls inform your friends as the special deal
will not last long and I am sure we will have more sales than product
unfortunately.

Price again, $100 be quick.
Ph 08 8342 4700 or 0418 844700 or reply via email,be-quick,no rainchecks
unfortunately.

Brenton J Meadows

Managing Director

Position and Navigation Systems Pty Ltd

Authorised Motorola OEM GPS Products

Authorised Yaesu  Distributor

19 Tennyson St

Medindie

South Australia 5081

Australia

Ph  08 83424700

Fax 08 83424600

Mobile 0418 844700

Webpage: www.posnav.com.au <http://www.posnav.com.au/>

Email: brenton at posnav.com.au

This e-mail is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and
then delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use,
disclose or distribute this e-mail without the author's prior permission.

We have taken precautions to minimise the risk of transmitting software
viruses, but we advise you to carry out your own virus checks on any
attachment to this message. We cannot accept liability for any loss or
damage caused by software viruses.

  _____