[OZAPRS] VK3 APRS Symposium - An Idea

Richard Hoskin (VK3JFK) vk3jfk at amsat.org
Wed May 26 08:40:07 EST 2004

Hi All,

While there is probably enough interest in another VK3 APRS Symposium I
have decided to shelve the idea for the time being due to my lack of time
to organise a full days event.

If anyone is interested in organising the event I (and others I have
spoken with) will be happy to be presenters.

Cheers

Richard

VK3JFK

  _____