[OZAPRS] Last from VK4BBS on this subject.

Brian Beamish bbeamish at bigpond.net.au
Tue Mar 30 19:53:58 EST 2004

Hi

Well all I can say is that those frequencies I use and as mentioned in my
earlier email most certainly work for me and do so 100% I can not only
hear the other stations correctly when I can see them arriving here on HF
on my screen no matter if I am on either of USB or LSB frequencies
indicated previously and listed again below.

Using DSP-12 TNC
300 baud
Tones 2125/2325
FT-897 Display Reads:
40m 7.036.53 LSB or 7.034.42 USB
30m 10.149.90 LSB or 10.147.60 USB

Last you will hear from me on this I will be sticking to the frequencies
that work for me allowing me to net and work with VK3MY and VK4DMI who
inturn are netted together unless they chose to move I certainly will not
be doing so.

B C N U
Brian VK4BBS