[OZAPRS] 7Mhz aprs

Ron and Val Smith rsmitj at tpgi.com.au
Sun Mar 21 07:26:59 EST 2004

Hi Everybody,
FYI I am hearing Brian quite well here in Central Qld but I need to tune
70364 lsb using AGWPE.
I am also hearing Ross on 30m tuned to 101476.
I am still having problems transmitting as I am getting rf into the audio
lead to the tx.
My mh list so far this weekend for 40mand 30m in addition to my station is
3my-3, 3wrm, 4dmi, 4bbs, and zl3rx.
Cheers
Ron
vk4ags