[OZAPRS] EMAIL messages

Tony Hunt wavetel at iname.com
Fri Mar 19 10:29:05 EST 2004

Ahh.. Very interesting.. Well you learn stuff dont ya !! Just tried that
UIMAIL and yes it works.. Yes its got something to do with peaksys ..

I got the UIMAIL delivery ok and I watched the Global feed using a
separate
UIView setup which was Internet only .. It actually sends back a
confirmation message from the server to the originator like the EMAIL
servers seem to do..

Still I didnt get a message on RF or an ACK .. It was there on the Global
feed addressed to my callsign but nothing doing on RF via our Igate..

This is what I got from the server back on Internet mail..

testing uimail from RF

Message forwarded by the MB7UAA UIMAIL server.
Please do NOT reply.

I just tried EMAIL again at the same time as I tried UIMAIL and still it
isnt working as far as delivering an email..

Some ideas for a VK based server..  Perhaps using filters on originators
callsigns we could keep it basically a VK/ZL server .. Only accept
incomming
emails from VK/ZL/AX P29 or pacific areas callsigns..

Tony and Eva Hunt   wavetel at iname.com