[OZAPRS] EMAIL messages

Tony Hunt wavetel at iname.com
Thu Mar 18 21:05:15 EST 2004

Geoff/ Hamish .. If we have a national EMAIL server then couldnt we block
the messages from going to the Global feeds and just use the same format
as
currently reckognised Internationally..

As Ive said I was led to beleive there are several servers around the
world
but Ive never recieved a multiple copy from all these copious servers. I
suspect Roger (If he has this mystery server) doesnt accept EMAILS from us
and probably alot of places.. It would appear that there is allready some
filtering of email messages going on with these servers..

Besides all that.. Does it really matter if I maybee get 2 copies of a
relativly short message..

Ive been getting multiple copies of the OZAPRS stuff for days now but have
never complained ..

Tony  Hunt  VK5AH