[OZAPRS] RE: Findu can't find me

Hamish Moffatt hamish at cloud.net.au
Wed Mar 17 23:57:20 EST 2004

On Wed, Mar 17, 2004 at 11:00:47PM +1030, Tony Hunt wrote:
> Now using a RF path to get into my server and sending a EMAIL message I
get
> no ACK .. A few days ago I actually saw an ACK come back on the server
but
> probably due to the Q construct which I think was a qAO it didnt get to
RF
> .. That was my guess..
> The explanation for the qAO construct  is .. qAO - (letter O) Packet was
> received via a client-only port and the FROMCALL does not match the
login.

> Now somethings changed..
>
> I suspect sombodys changed the config on the national APRSD servers as I
> dont even see the ACK come back on the Server this time..

Well I have two questions:

Firstly can somebody tell me where to find instructions on the email
gateway so I can try it myself;

Secondly can someone tell me if this is working from VHF in Melbourne
through the VK3SB gateway? I can get a second RF station going or try
it from the D700 in the car but I figure someone else has probably tried
it already.

Thanks

Hamish