[OZAPRS] HF Freq

Ron and Val Smith rsmitj at tpgi.com.au
Tue Mar 16 06:32:59 EST 2004

Thanks, Rob.
When at home I can monitor both of those frequencies but when mobile can
only use one.
Initially I will be using the agw packet engine and sound card in the
laptop
while mobile.
However I understand the TT3 can work at 300baud so will ultimately go
that
way to save the laptop bouncing around in the car.
What audio frequencies does agw and the TT3 use at 300 baud?
Thanks
Ron