[OZAPRS] HF Freq

Brian Beamish bbeamish at bigpond.net.au
Mon Mar 15 19:24:34 EST 2004

Hi Ron

Firstly I should advise that Des VK4DMI's gateway is down on 30m and will
unfortunately be so for some time due to extensive storm damage.

I have run a 40m gateway on 7.036LSB for the past 3 weekends although we
were without power during part of one weekend. During these three weekends
did not copy one station hardly worth being there. I can if you wish run
this gateway, subject to storms, next weekend, as I did not personally
feel
it warranted being open longer as no one was using it.

I do NOT at all like running my gear unattended when there are possible
storms a blackout about I will though when home, until Des returns, run a
the 30m gateway each evening after I return home.

I do not yet have a good antenna for 30m just too much to do to get time
put one up but hope to do so soon after my return from a visit to hospital
next week. I had not needed a 30m antenna before as Des VK4DMI was always
there for us. I am running lower power on 30m and have on occasions been
getting into the VK3 stations so you may copy me. On 40m I can and do run
full power.

Let me know if I can help but as far as giving you exact frequencies ask
others.

B C N U
Brian VK4BBS