[OZAPRS] Com Port Emulator Problem

Tony Hunt wavetel at iname.com
Sun Jun 27 21:47:46 EST 2004

James.. Which virtual emulator are you running ?? If its the one recently
advertised on the OZAPRS and MIXW groups for 98/95 from Tim Pearson then
it
will load the com ports and create them but refuse to run  up the VXD file
without registration.. Send a Email to the author and ask for a rego code
telling him you are an amateur.. Its free for hams..

I am just guessing that you downloaded the file from him.. Otherwise what
you have asked is hard to fathom out as I dont really understand what your
doing completely..

73 Tony Hunt VK5AH