[OZAPRS] HF Mobiles or about to become HF Mobiles?

Tony Hunt wavetel at iname.com
Sun Jun 20 22:33:25 EST 2004

Yep.. The same laptop will be going mobile Brian.. Give me a couple of
days.. I am still working on the sound card interface and actually beta
testing a couple of pieces of software that I hope will help promote more
mobile HF APRS operations when they are publicly released .. The home
station wont be staying on HF too long.. Once Andrew arrives home then I
guess the only HF APRS from me will be mobile.. The SSID 15 wont be very
perminent from me at all on there..