[OZAPRS] Daytime DX....

Tony Hunt wavetel at iname.com
Sat Jun 19 21:51:06 EST 2004

Yep Its been interesting to watch.. Ive been logging all HF 30m traffic
since Andrew left.. Today was good.. I saw ZL3RX as well.. Ive started to
get in the habit of replaying the log and keeping the stations list open..
Theres stuff on there that isnt on the Aussie map because I need a
different
map.. Ive found since Ive gone over to a more serious setup of MixW as a
TNC
its a different story alltogether..

Cheers.. Tony