[OZAPRS] VK3 Network Update: VK3RMD-1 Status

G T & C A Beagley beagley at xtra.co.nz
Mon Jun 14 06:54:56 EST 2004

There appears to be problems also with aprs.net.au
I couldn't get any data transfer last night when I connected and last
week data wasn't getting to findu.com
Last night and this morning I can't even access
http://aprs.net.au:14501/  to see whats going on.
second.aprs.net.au seems to be OK.
Graham

ZL1GTB

Richard Hoskin (VK3JFK) wrote:
> Hi All,
>

> It appears that VK3RMD-1 was off air from about 12:00 noon to 20:22 on
> Saturday.
>

>  From looking at the available information it appears there may have
> been a power failure at the site.
>
> There is backup battery power on the Digipeater but it appears the power

> failure was longer that the available battery capacity.
>

> VK3RMD-1 is currently operating normally.
>

> Cheers
>
> Richard
>
> VK3JFK

G T & C A Beagley