[OZAPRS] Anybody in VK5 heard vk4cau?

Tony Hunt wavetel at iname.com
Thu Jun 10 22:48:10 EST 2004

Ron.. Yes hes been cruising about .. Last I saw he was in Karoonda and in
range of 5RMB digi.

Yes hes using -9 SSID ..
It looks like a couple of days since he was on air though. I dont remember
seeing him on the map for a couple of days here in Adelaide.
http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/find.cgi?call=VK4cau-9

>From where he is/was at Karoonda hes in a good spot with only 2 very
solid
paths to hop to the Igate even from a mobile its strong. I suspect hes
just
not switched on.
I have not seen any messages come through to our RF network from you Ron.
They would only be gated out here if 4CAU had a recent posit on our
network
. Otherwise we would not see it.
It does work (messaging) but only if the visiting station has put out a
recent posit on Rf here or if the visiting station initiates a message to
you.

73 Tony Hunt VK5AH